Gel Stain is available in 4 colors; Greystone, Double Espresso, Black and Patina (which doubles a protective topcoat)
- This product is a brush on and NOT a wipe on or wipe back product.
- Use a natural bristle brush or a roller to apply.
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours and can be re-coated at that time
- Has a thicker gel like consistency – each color varies.
- Long open time and self leveling.
- Comes in quart size only in 4 different colors.
- 1 coat looks like a stain. Subsequent coats get more opaque.
- Satin finish.
- Laminate, Lacquered, previously painted or coated surfaces.
- Damaged or Scratched surfaces
- Almost a no prep product- just clean and remove any wax or grease. No sanding or de-glossing required to apply this.
- Extremely durable. Excellent for Flooring and heavy use kitchen table tops etc.
- Works on Bare Wood surfaces for a beautiful satin finish.
For even more information on application and prep please reference Fusion Mineral Paint.